Height of DD Header is determined by the amount of content you have. To create a taller header, insert more content or SPACE
Many sensitive entrepreneurs shy away from paying themselves a salary (even a symbolic one) in their business. The concern is that if you are not paying yourself, you are "out of an energy exchange" that may lead you down the road of resentment and even burnout.
Usually underlying this resistance to paying oneself is a deep seated conflict around the energy of deserving & receiving. Usually entrepreneurs (especially sensitive ones) are very good at giving, less so at receiving or self-nurturing. Here are some tips for you that might help get you into the energy of receiving and self-love:
1) See where else in life you are blocking the "receiving" (could be not accepting compliments, denying yourself "guilty" pleasures, not accepting help from others...) and purposely react with openness the next time this situation happens
2) Tell yourself: I serve, I deserve and make this your morning mantra for a while (put it on a screensaver on your phone or computer!)
3) Get yourself an energy healing, perhaps from a Reiki practioner to clear out any heavy or stagnant energies
4) Journal about the fear- ask yourself, what am I really scared of? Why do I not trust myself (or my business) to receive this money? Am I scared that giving myself the money will hurt my business? Have I made any bad choices in the past about money that I am scared to repeat?
5) Practice seeing paying yourself as an act of self-love and give the money a distinct purpose- so instead of fretting about the money, think about the great experience/thing etc. that you will get to enjoy with this money. Make the excitement become bigger than your fear.
These are just a few tips that I hope will help! If you would like to speak about this more, I offer a free call where I can intuit for you the origin of your blocks and help you get over this. Click here to get yourself set up!
Helping highly sensitive, intuitive and creative entrepreneurs achieve sensitive success- the gentle way.